How will you spend your summer?
Try a SUP Yoga class!
Have fun and relax on the water
Play with balance
Discover muscles you didn't know you had
Feel energized after a fun challenge
We'll paddle to a location, practice yoga on a paddle board, have one of the most memorable savasanas ever, and paddle back. You might even see some wildlife.
Other than a fun time outside and a "secret workout"?
Feel supported as we go over paddling technique. Not knowing how to paddle is no problem!
Take in the beauty of nature as you explore the waters of Boyd Lake along the way to our yoga spot.
Practice yoga on a paddleboard! The added water element helps you explore your comfort zone and become aware of small muscle groups used for balance and stability.
Enjoy meeting other outdoor lovers in class and spending time in community.
Receive photos from class so there's no question about whether you can balance on a board or not.
Join us on the water 🙌
Get everything for $50 a class
(includes board, paddle, life vest, anchor, and whistle)
Bring your own board & take class for $30
Class packs are available
When is class?
SUP Yoga season is between
Memorial Day and Labor Day Weekends
Saturdays from 8:00 - 9:30 am
Want a different date?
Take a private class
Get a group of 6 or more together and we can do a private group class special for you. This would be great for
bridal parties or bachelorette parties
team building at work
friends visiting from out of town
if the class dates don't work for your schedule
if the classes are filled.
Where is Class?
Boyd Lake State Park
3720 N Co Rd 11C, Loveland, CO 80538
Once you enter the gate to the park, continue driving until you get to the stop sign. Cross the street and find parking. Meet us at the big, brown concession building by the paddle rental shop, Boyd Lake Beach Rentals. They're located inside, on the left by the women's restroom. This is the area where you'll get gear, sign waiver forms for class, and meet the other students.
How much is class?
We offer a variety of pricing options to help you get out and have fun on the water
$30 if you bring your own board
$50 to include board rental, paddle, PFD, whistle, and anchor
Outdoor Yoga 3 Pack: $80
Outdoor Yoga 5 Pack $120
Class packs are...
>>> good for SUP Yoga and Yoga Hikes
>>> can be used for the whole summer season
>>> can be shared with friends
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to know how to do yoga or paddle?
- Absolutely not, no experience required. We'll go over basic paddle techniques before heading to our location. The yoga portion is set up to be a fun experience for people at any stage of their practice.
What if I can't stand up?
- It's not a problem. You can paddle kneeling or sitting. The yoga is also an all levels class. Different options are provided for you to challenge yourself at whatever level you're comfortable with... even if you have never practiced before.
What happens if I fall?
- You get wet :) Falling, or rather the possibility of falling, is part of the experience. Remember, if you do fall, make a big splash. Extra points if your splash gets your neighbor. I'll guide you to get back on your board. That usually works just fine, but if you're still have trouble getting back on, I'll get in the water and help you out.
- There are also things you can do to make your chances of falling in less likely. Find out how to paddle with confidence and stay on your board.
How cold is the water?
- It's not! The summer water temperature is usually in the 60s. Since the depth of the lake is up to 45 feet, the water is able to heat up much faster than other areas.
Do I need to sign up?
- Yes. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance. You can sign up for a class here.
Do I need to bring a board?
- No, you can choose to rent a board. Class will be $50 and you'll get the following: board, paddle, life vest, whistle, and anchor.
What do I need to bring?
- All the essentials are provided. To find anything else you might want, check out my blog: "5 easy things that will help you enjoy SUP Yoga".
What's parking like?
- Parking is limited in the summer. Plan to arrive early in order to get a spot. Extra points if you carpool with friends!
- A parking pass is required. You can purchase a day pass the day of your class, or get a year pass on site or online.
Are there restrooms?
- Yes, there are restrooms in the concession building where we will meet. It's the big brown building by the parking lot.
Didn't get your question answered? Contact us.
What other people say
Such a fun experience for any level! I love how this practice makes you stay focused in the present moment! (unless you’d like to make a splash going overboard!) I was surprised how much core I don’t use while on the ground- 10/10 would recommend for anyone to try! I can’t wait to go back!